The Stories and Science of the St. Louis Estuary project is possible because of help from many organizations and individuals.
Minnesota Sea Grant
Wisconsin Sea Grant
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources
- Fond du Lac Natural Resources Department
- Lake Superior National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- St. Louis River Alliance
- US Environmental Protection Agency Office of Research and Development Mid-Continent Ecology Division
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Mike Anderson, Dee Angradi, Chris Benson, Terry Brown, Gene Clark, Patrick Collins, Diane Desotelle, Deanna Erickson, Jeremy Erickson, Sarah Erickson, Ralph Garono, Richard Gitar, Robbie Greene, Jeff Gunderson, Susan O’Halloran, Moira Harrington, Joel Hoffman, Tom Hollenhorst, John Karl, John Lindgren, Richard Meyer, Martha Minchak, Rhonda Mittlefehldt, Anne Moore, Anne Moser, Sharon Moen, Susan O’Halloran, Jesse Schomberg, Gerry Sjerven, Matthew Steiger, Gina Temple-Raston, Brittany Story, Kathryn Thostenson, Erika Washburn, Molly Wick, Peder Yurista, Marie Zhuikov, Judy Zomerfelt, and the many individuals who shared their stories of the St. Louis River Estuary.
With Special Thanks for Help With Photography
- Michael K. Anderson – Photographer, Website
- Chris Benson, Minnesota Sea Grant
- John Karl, Wisconsin Sea Grant